"Baruch haba B'Shem Adonai" Blessed is he who comes in the name of the L-rd!
Founded in 1992 by Pastor Greg and Sandy Crawford, COVENANT RANCH MINISTRY began ministering to the working cow-men and women of West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. By cooking out of an authentic working chuckwagon, we have faithfully fed the body with good food and brought the Gospel of Jesus Christ to feed the soul so that many who otherwise may not have ever tasted how good forgiveness really is, might feast on God's Holy Word.
COVENANT RANCH FELLOWSHIP is a non-denominational Christian organization striving to be obedient servants of our L-rd Jesus. We strongly support Israel and believe that those who bless Israel will be blessed and those whom curse Israel will be cursed. We are meeting at 302 Hughes Street in Westbrook, Texas.
What we believe—What our values are
·We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God the Father, born of a virgin, was crucified dead and buried and rose after three days to ascend to the right hand of the Father paying the price of the sin of all humankind.
· We believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit—Three in One
· We believe the Bible was written by God, to be the instruction book for humankind and that every word in it is true.
· We believe in the value of being REAL. Once we are saved things don't just automatically always go our way and when we are struggling that's when we need one another the most. It's okay to tell the truth about how we really feel and the things we fight with.
· We believe that you don't have to get your act together and clean up to come to church. You just have to come with an open heart—the Lord will do the rest.
· We believe that every man woman and child are equally loved and valued by God and no sin is so big, or so bad that it could keep us from Jesus when we sincerely ask Him to forgive us.
· We believe that once we ask Jesus to wash away our sins, and we commit our lives to Him nothing can ever take away our salvation.
· We believe in believers baptism by immersion and that being a Christian means we will live a different life than the one we lived before and that others will see the difference in us.
· We believe that God has a plan for every believer and that that He calls us to use the gifts and abilities He has given us to bring honor to Him.
· We believe that as believers we should meet together regularly to worship Him, that we should encourage each other and help one another however any one needs help, and follow the standards laid out for us in Matthew chapter 18.
· We believe that worship western style is still worship to the Lord
· We believe that Jesus loves Cowboys!